Monday, January 10, 2011

Where Im at now with being empathic

Well I think up until now the only way Ive coped with bein empathic is to have walls up around me. Those are coming down because of other healing Im doing but now I feel like anyone could walk right through me. Admittedly alot of that could be my adrenal fatigue. If youre interested in reading my journey to heal my adrenals you can visit http://www.inspired-to-health.com
I also avoid totally now all malls,and public places where there's crowds. Im grateful that my sons aren't HSP like me and one son works in a supermarket lol
As a psychic/healer it puts alot of pressure on me in a session to be dealing with the empathic side so it doesnt sabotage me. I use that side of me to pick up info but I have noticed the longer Ive been doing readings the worse I have been at managing the empathic side of me.
Coupled with living with alot of undesirable people as flatmates and the earthquakes which affect me alot. Im flat as.
So I can only improv from here on in. Would dearly love to be able to afford sessions with Rose Rosetree but I suppose this way I have to do the work myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment